Friday, February 10, 2012

Is This a Bribe?


A Bribe? By Tedi Wixom WED February 8, 2012

I got a call before the South Carolina Caucus.
A cheery voice said, “Mr. Obama is giving away money
            to business owners.
            Would you like to start a business?”
“Yes,” I replied.
The caller needed some information.
She asked, “In what state will your business be located?”
“Utah,” I said.
She replied, “Utah is on our do-not-call list.
            Could you hold a moment while I check something?”
When she returned, she abruptly stated,
            “We aren’t supposed to be calling people in Utah,”
            and she hung up.
This sounds very much like a bribe from Mr. Obama to me.
Utah = Republican voters and
Republican voters = no bribe money for Utah from Mr. Obama.
By the way, what are we going to do
            about that nasty National Debt Mr. Obama?
If dollars were miles, I could travel to the sun
            and back every year for 75,000 years.