Friday, January 27, 2012

Where did the month go?

It has been a very quick month. I have been enjoying the spring-like weather we've been having. I thought there for a moment I was living in Nevada or somewhere warmer. I am writing more all the time. I just submitted five poems to a BYU poetry place. I want to submit more poetry, but I get cooking up a storm in the kitchen and the time is gone! I love to cook and eat and make yummy things. I'm writing one of my favorite recipes every day, so in a few months I'll have a recipe book too. A lot of them are simply stored in my head and I know how to make the stuff, but nobody else has the recipe. I'm glad that my family put together a family favorites cookbook in 1987 before all of my aunts passed on. I love the food they prepared and they are still a part of my life as I cook the recipes that were some of their favorites.